Chrome Laundry Center
Organize your wash with this chrome laundry center. Laundry center with casters for easy mobility has durable metal frame.
LED Flashlight / Flashlight / warning red flash light / seat belt cutter / glass hammer
1) Flashlight/warning red flash light/seat belt cutter/glass hammer 2) Good tool for drives
Sinn F闁昻 Manifesto for the December 1918 election
Following its reform in 1917, the Sinn F闁昻 party campaigned against conscription in Ireland. Following the armistice of 11 November 1918 the British Government called a general election for 14 December, in which Sinn F闁昻 won 73 out of 105 seats, primarily on the basis of this manifesto.
While by 1918 the Irish electorate knew of the rationale for the Dublin Easter Rising of 1916, it was not launched by nor for the Sinn F闁昻 party. The manifesto was the first formal address to the Irish electorate, from which followed the Declaration of Independence of the Irish Republic and its Democratic Programme on 19 January 1919.
An amended version, approved by the official censor, can be found here.
'GENERAL ELECTION --- MANIFESTO TO THE IRISH PEOPLE
THE coming General Election is fraught with vital possibilities for the future of our nation. Ireland is faced with the question whether this generation wills it that she is to march out into the full sunlight of freedom, or is to remain in the shadow of a base imperialism that has brought and ever will bring in its train naught but evil for our race.
Sinn F闁昻 gives Ireland the opportunity of vindicating her honour and pursuing with renewed confidence the path of national salvation by rallying to the flag of the Irish Republic.
Sinn F闁昻 aims at securing the establishment of that Republic.
1. By withdrawing the Irish Representation from the British Parliament and by denying the right and opposing the will of the British Government or any other foreign Government to legislate for Ireland.
2. By making use of any and every means available to render impotent the power of England to hold Ireland in subjection by military force or otherwise.
3. By the establishment of a constituent assembly comprising persons chosen by Irish constituencies as the supreme national authority to speak and act in the name of the Irish people, and to develop Ireland's social, political and industrial life, for the welfare of the whole people of Ireland.
4. By appealing to the Peace Conference for the establishment of Ireland as an Independent Nation. At that conference the future of the Nations of the world will be settled on the principle of government by consent of the governed. Ireland's claim to the application of that principle in her favour is not based on any accidental situation arising from the war. It is older than many if not all of the present belligerents. It is based on our unbroken tradition of nationhood, on a unity in a national name which has never been challenged, on our possession of a distinctive national culture and social order, on the moral courage and dignity of our people in the face of alien aggression, on the fact that in nearly every generation, and five times within the past 120 years our people have challenged in arms the right of England to rule this country. On these incontrovertible facts is based the claim that our people have beyond question established the right to be accorded all the power of a free nation.
Sinn F闁昻 stands less for a political party than for the Nation; it represents the old tradition of nationhood handed on from dead generations; it stands by the Proclamation of the Provisional Government of Easter, 1916, reasserting the inalienable right of the Irish Nation to sovereign independence, reaffirming the determination of the Irish people to achieve it, and guaranteeing within the independent Nation equal rights and equal opportunities to all its citizens.
Believing that the time has arrived when Ireland's voice for the principle of untrammelled National self-determination should be heard above every interest of party or class, Sinn F闁昻 will oppose at the Polls every individual candidate who does not accept this principle.
The policy of our opponents stands condemned on any test, whether of principle or expediency. The right of a nation to sovereign independence rests upon immutable natural law and cannot be made the subject of a compromise. Any attempt to barter away the sacred and inviolate rights of nationhood begins in dishonour and is bound to end in disaster. The enforced exodus of millions of our people, the decay of our industrial life, the ever-increasing financial plunder of our country, the whittling down of the demand for the 'Repeal of the Union,' voiced by the first Irish Leader to plead in the Hall of the Conqueror to that of Home Rule on the Statute Book, and finally the contemplated mutilation of our country by partition, are some of the ghastly results of a policy that leads to national ruin.
Those who have endeavoured to harness the people of Ireland to England's war-chariot, ignoring the fact that only a freely-elected Government in a free Ireland has power to decide for Ireland the question of peace and war, have forfeited the right to...(and so on)
Mini Multi Tool
A mini multi-tool, made of s.s. It has many functions
You can also see some feature products :Cast Aluminum Sets Water Pump Tool Mechanic Tool Kit Window Repair Kit CNC Machine Turning 16 Chain Saw Power Garden Tools Power Amplifier Kit LED 7 Segment Metal Saw Blades Hardware And Tools Gardening Kit Tool Wood Drill Bits Mini Multi Tool dark magician girl gerber multi tool screen cleaning kit auto accident kit pump repair kit coaxial stripping tool sds max bit open end wrench PDA Car Kit Punch Down Tool Pipe Threading Machine Pencil Tire Gauge Plastic Case Tool Plasma Cutting Machine Lathe Machine Tools LCD Entertainment Center laser level tools Laser Level Kit nail tip cutter Internet Marketing Tool key duplicating machine Gel Pen Sets Hydraulic Bottle Jack fibre glass tape Kitchen Furniture Sets drill core bits Diamond Hole Saw concrete chain saw electric rebar cutter Compound Miter Saw Hydraulic Transmission Jack Screw Bit Set Car Tool Kit Hydraulic Power Units construction air tools Kitchen Knives Sets glass cutter tool