YYF Control Damper
Place of Origin: China Shanghai Model Number: YYF Brand Name: Shinelong Terms of..
Place of Origin: China Model No: XC-113 Demonstrate all of foot functionality and the..
British Motor Corporation
2-door roadster2-door coupe
94in (2388mm) 
156in (3962mm) 
58in (1473mm) 
50in (1270mm) 
1988 pounds (902 kg)
The MGA is a sports car produced by MG division of the British Motor Corporation from 1955 to 1962.
The MGA replaced the older T-type cars and represented a complete styling break from the older vehicles. The car was officially launched at the Frankfurt Motor Show of 1955. It was replaced by the MGB when production ceased in July 1962. Through that time, BMC sold 101,081 units, the vast majority of which were exported with only 5869 cars sold on the home market, the highest export percentage of any British car.
The design dates back to 1952 when MG designer Syd Enever created a streamlined body for George Philips' TD Le Mans car. The problem with this car was the high seating position of the driver because of the limitations of using the TD chassis. A new chassis was designed with the side members further apart and the floor attached to the bottom rather than the top of the frame sections. A prototype was built and shown to the BMC chairman Leonard Lord. Lord turned down the idea of producing the new car as he had just signed a deal with Donald Healey to produce Austin-Healey cars two weeks before. Falling sales of the traditional MG models caused a change of mind and the car, initially to be called the UA-series, was brought back. As it was so different from the older MG models it was called the MGA, the "first of a new line" to quote the contemporary advertising. There was also a new engine available so the car did not have the originally intended XPAG unit but was fitted with the BMC corporate B-Series type allowing a lower bonnet line.
It was a body-on-frame design and used the straight-4 "B series" engine from the MG Magnette saloon driving the rear wheels through a 4 speed gearbox. Suspension was independent with coil springs and wishbones at the front and a rigid axle with semi-elliptic springs at the rear. Steering was by rack and pinion and was not power assisted. The car was available with either wire spoked or steel disc road wheels.
3 1600 and 1600 De-Luxe
4 Mark II and Mark II De-Luxe
5 Competition history
6 Film & television appearances
8 External links
MG A 1500
MGA 1500 showing the early style rear lights. (The amber indicators are a modern addition).
1489cc B-Series I4
The 1489cc engine produced 68hp (51kW) at first, but was soon uprated to 72hp (54kW). Lockheed hydraulic drum brakes were used on all wheels. A coup version was also produced, bringing the total production of standard MGAs to 58,750.
An early open car was tested by the British magazine The Motor in 1955 had a top speed of 97.8mph (157.4km/h) and could accelerate from 0-60mph (97km/h) in 16.0 seconds. A fuel consumption of 26.7miles per imperial gallon (10.6L/100km; 22.2mpg-US) was recorded. The test car cost ?844 including taxes. 
1958 MG MGA roadster (North America)
MG MGA roadster (North America)
MG A Twin Cam
1588cc B-Series I4double overhead cam
A high-performance Twin-Cam model was added for 1958. It used a high compression (9.9:1 later 8.3:1) DOHC aluminium cylinder head version of the B-Series engine producing 108hp (81kW; 109PS) (100bhp (75kW; 101PS) in the low compression version). Four wheel disc brakes by Dunlop were also fitted, along with Dunlop peg drive knock-off steel wheels akin to the wheels used on racing Jaguars (wire spoked wheels were never fitted to the Twin Cam).
The temperamental engine was notorious for warranty problems during the course of production, however, and sales were poor. Ironically, the source of the problem was only discovered after production had ended and many restored Twincam cars are running more reliably today than they ever did during production. The Twin-Cam was dropped in 1960 after 2,111 had been produced. The car can best be distinguished from the pushrod models by its centre lock steel road wheels.
An open car was tested by the British The Motor magazine in 1958 and was found to have a top speed of 113mph (182km/h), acceleration from 0-60mph (97km/h) in 9.1 seconds and a fuel consumption of 27.6miles per imperial gallon (10.2L/100km; 23.0mpg-US) was recorded. The test car...(and so on)
LED Shaking Flashlight and Dynamo Torch
Features: 1) LED hand power flashlights, dynamo torches: a) LI031:17.5cm shaking flashlight b) LI038: 2..
You can also see some feature products :import export tire railway engine parts discount avon tires auto genuine parts underfloor heating elements toms discount wheels Garden Cart Wheels rc spare parts low speed tire sams wholesale tires Electric Range Parts bmw fan clutch cng lpg kits engine auto parts truck alloy wheels tublar heating elements truck tyres tires games console parts bacterial testing kits premier press brake flying c spinners